Nov 16 (Reuters) - Amgen Inc
* Amgen announces Erenumab significantly reduces monthly migraine days in patients with episodic migraine in second phase 3 study
* Amgen inc says strive study met its primary endpoint
* Amgen inc says Erenumab is being co-developed by amgen and novartis
* Amgen inc says safety profile of Erenumab was comparable to placebo across both treatment arms and was consistent with previously reported studies
* Strive study results were statistically significant Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.