Jan 26 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co -
* CEO Liveris - “honored to serve in leadership role in working closely with administration to create vibrant us manufacturing sector” - conf call
* “Confident that we can solve European commission regulatory issues” and “confident we can satisfy their innovation remedy request” - conf call
* Sees 2017 capex of about $3.4 billion - conf call
* Says “we are going to achieve cost synergies which actually does meet headcount reduction, we don’t fit the presidential agenda right away”
* “Can already see that trump administration is going to move fast on taking out regulatory costs and giving us better tax regimens” Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.