Feb 28 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 1430 GMT on Sunday.
* denotes new or updated item
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb near a liquor shop killed the store’s owner and wounded three people in western Baghdad, police said.
* TARMIYA - A motorbike packed with explosives wounded nine people, including four policemen and two members of a government backed militia, in Tarmiya, 25 km (15 miles) north of Baghdad, an interior ministry source said.
* BAGHDAD - One man was wounded and a liquor shop was set on fire in central Baghdad after a roadside bomb went off near the shop, police said.
* YUSUFIYA - A roadside bomb went off near a market, wounding three people in the town of Yusufiya, 20 km (12 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
KHALDIYA - A car bomb targeting a member of Anbar’s provincial council killed one civilian and wounded six others in Khaldiya, 85 km (50 miles) west of Baghdad, police said.
KIRKUK - Police found the bullet-riddled body of a man wearing traditional Kurdish clothes in eastern Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - A sticky bomb attached to a car wounded four people on Saturday in the Shula district of northwestern Baghdad, police said.