Oct 22 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 2030 GMT on Monday.
* Denotes new or updated item.
* BAGHDAD - Police said they found five bodies dumped across Baghdad on Monday.
* MOSUL - Five bodies, including one of a female lawyer, were found in various parts of Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi army patrol killed one soldier and wounded two others in the Jamiea district of western Baghdad, police said.
* KERBALA - Iraqi security forces arrest Abdul Hadi al- Mohamadawi, the head of Sadr office in Kerbala and his aide in a raid on the Sadr office in the city, police said. Kerbala is 110 km (68 miles) southwest of Baghdad.
KUT - Gunmen killed a former member of the ousted Baath Party in a drive-by shooting in the city of Kut, 170 km (105 miles) southeast of Baghdad, police said.
IFECH - Abbas al-Ghurabi, a local Sadr official in the town of Ifech near the southern city of Diwaniya, was found critically wounded hours after local police had arrested him, officials in Sadr's office said.
BAGHDAD - Police found six bodies, victims of violence, across Baghdad on Sunday, police said.
MOSUL - A roadside bomb targeting a police patrol killed one policeman and wounded four, including one policeman, in the northern city of Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - The Iraqi army killed three insurgents and detained 59 suspected insurgents during the last 24 hours in different parts of Iraq, the Defence Ministry said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb killed two people and wounded 13 when it exploded in the Karrada district of central Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - Two roadside bombs killed two people and wounded eight others, including three policemen, when they exploded in quick succession in the southern Baghdad outskirt of Zaafaraniya, police said.
KERBALA - Clashes between police and militants left six gunmen dead in the holy Shi'ite city of Kerbala when police faced resistance as they conducted raids in the city, 110 km (70 miles) southwest of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - Gunmen killed Ahmed al-Mashhadani, an advisor of senior Sunni politician Adnan al-Dulaimi, on Thursday, Dulaimi's party said.
ISKANDARIYA - Gunmen killed an automotive engineer in the town of Iskandariya, 40 km (25 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
ISKANDARIYA - A roadside bomb killed two men on Sunday evening in the town of Iskandariya, police said.
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.