Oct 19 (Reuters) - Richter Gedeon Nyrt
* Has signed an agreement with DM Bio for development and sale of biosimilar medicine trastuzumab.
* Trastuzumab designed for the treatment of an aggressive form of breast cancer as well as a form of metastatic gastric cancer.
* Richter receives exclusive distribution rights for Europe, CIS region and Latin American countries, obtains pilot technology for further development.
* Richter to make upfront payment upon signature of the contract and further milestone payments depending on the progress of the technology transfer and clinical programme.
* Further sales related royalties will be payable to DM Bio after launch of the product. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs, editing by Louise Heavens)