MOSCOW, Nov 30 (Reuters) -
* Surgutneftegaz issued a tender to sell 100,000 tonnes of Urals crude for loading from the Baltic Sea port of Primorsk on December 17-18, traders said.
* The tender closes on Dec. 1 at 14:00 Moscow time.
* Surgutneftegaz likely obtained an extra cargo in Primorsk on top of the final loading schedule, Reuters sources added.
* To see Urals crude final loading plan for next month click on -
* Surgut holds spot tenders for Urals and ESPO Blend grades regularly, but never discloses the results or buyers. (Gleb Gorodyankin, Olga Yagova)