January 7, 2019 / 8:56 AM / 8 months ago

BRIEF-PlayWay Sets Up New Unit Circle Games

Jan 7 (Reuters) - PLAYWAY SA:

* SAID ON FRIDAY IT HAS FORMED A JOINT-STOCK COMPANY CIRCLE GAMES

* SHARE CAPITAL OF CIRCLE GAMES AMOUNTS TO 100,000 ZLOTYS AND IS DIVIDED INTO 1 MLN SHARES WITH NOMINAL VALUE OF 0.1 ZLOTY/SHARE

* PLAYWAY ACQUIRED 69% STAKE IN CIRCLE GAMES, THE REMAINING 31% WERE ACQUIRED BY INDIVIDUALS

* MAIN ACTIVITY OF CIRCLE GAMES WILL BE PORTING GAMES FROM CO’S PORTFOLIO TO VR DEVICES AND MOBILE DEVICES

Source text for Eikon:

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below