Sept 13 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 2000 GMT on Sunday.
* denotes new or updated item
* MUQDADIYA - A parked car bomb in a market killed two people and wounded 12 after Iraqis broke their Ramadan fast in the town of Muqdadiya, 80km (50 miles) northeast of Baghdad, police said.
* SAADIYA - A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi army patrol wounded three soldiers in Saadiya town, 100 km (70 miles) northeast of Baghdad, police said.
* KHALIS - Police found the body of a 12-year-old boy who had been abducted two days earlier in Khalis, 80 km (50 miles) northeast of Baghdad.
* MOSUL - Gunmen killed a taxi driver in a drive-by shooting in western Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* QAIYARA - A bomb attached to the car of civil servant killed him in Qaiyara, 330 km (205 miles), north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - Police said they found the body of a man with gunshot wounds to the head and chest in central Mosul.
* KIRKUK - Gunmen stormed a house and killed the wife of a policeman along with their three children in southern Kirkuk, police said. The policeman was not at the house at the time of the attack.
* BAIJI - Gunmen fired on a car carrying five off-duty Iraqi army soldiers and killed them on Saturday afternoon near the city of Baiji, 180 km (110 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
KIRKUK - A bomb attached to an Iraqi army vehicle exploded in Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said, killing an army officer and wounding a civilian.
KIRKUK - Five policemen were wounded by two different bomb attacks in southern and eastern Kirkuk, police said.
QAIYARA - Fighting between rival tribes resulted in the death of five men near the town of Qaiyara, police said. One other person was wounded.
MOSUL - Police found the body of a man who had been kidnapped several days earlier near the city of Mosul, police said.