July 17 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 2030 GMT on Friday.
* denotes a new or updated item.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb targeting Shi’ite pilgrims killed one pilgrim and wounded six others in Zaafaraniya district, southeastern Baghdad, police said. The pilgrims were heading to the Imam Moussa al-Kadhim shrine in north Baghdad.
* BAGHDAD - Nine Shi’ite pilgrims where wounded by a roadside bomb in New Baghdad district, eastern Baghdad, police said.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb wounded three Shi’ite pilgrims when it exploded in Saidiya district, southern Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb wounded four Shi’ite pilgrims near Baghdad’s southern district of Doura, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb in Zaafaraniya district targeting Shi’ite pilgrims killed two people and wounded 12 others, police said. An Interior Ministry source said 12 people were wounded in the attack and none killed.
* FALLUJA - A bomb inside a football ground killed one person and wounded nine others in Falluja, 50 km (32 miles) west of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A roadside bomb targeting an Iraqi Army patrol wounded two soldiers and a civilian in northern Mosul, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen in a car wounded a civilian when they opened fire on people in a village southeast of Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen wounded a civilian when they shot at him on Thursday in central Kirkuk, police said.
BASRA - Three U.S. soldiers were killed by mortar or rocket fire late on Thursday in Basra, 420 km (260 miles) southeast of Baghdad, the U.S. military said on Friday.
SHIRQAT - A bomb attached to a police car wounded a policeman in the town of Shirqat, 300 km (190 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
FALLUJA - A bomb planted in the house of a police captain killed two children and wounded 11 other members of the same family in the city of Falluja, 50 km (32 miles) west of Baghdad, police said.