NEW DELHI, Jan 16 (Reuters) -
* Indian Oil Corp Ltd aims to produce more than 1 million tonnes of “very low sulphur” marine fuel in 2020, Chairman Sanjiv Singh said on Thursday
* India’s largest state-run refiner will boost low sulphur bunker fuel output this year, Singh said
* Indian Oil, which is buying oil from the United States via spot tenders and annual deals, will explore an annual deal for purchase of oil from Russia, he said
* The company, which is looking to raise funds, is considering monetising some of its assets
* The refiner will decide whether to bid for state-run Bharat Petroleum Corp Ltd after examining tender details, Singh said (Reporting by Nidhi Verma; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.