July 24 (Reuters) - International Consolidated Airlines Group Sa
* Iberia reaches agreement with trade unions
* Announces that iberia and its trade unions have today reached an agreement on collective redundancies for pilots and ground staff.
* This could lead to a reduction of up to 1,427 jobs at airline.
* Agreement enables iberia to continue with its transformation plan to introduce permanent structural changes across airline and to facilitate profitable growth in future.
* Iberia’s cabin crew staff will not be affected by this process. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: