December 14, 2018 / 6:28 AM / in 6 months

Intrum buys Banco Sabadell's real estate servicer Solvia

Dec 14 (Reuters) - Sweden’s Intrum said on Friday it will buy Banco Sabadell’s real estate servicer Solvia for an enterprise value of about 300 million euros ($340.62 million), aimed at strengthening its position in the Spanish market.

Intrum will acquire 80 percent of the shares in Solvia, while Banco Sabadell will retain the remaining 20 percent, Intrum said.

$1 = 0.8807 euros Reporting by Marta Frackowiak in Gdynia, Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phillips

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below