JERUSALEM, Oct 27 (Reuters) -
* Israel Discount Bank said on Sunday it received pre-commitments of 1.67 billion shekels ($473 million) from institutional investors to buy subordinated debt as part of a potential bond offering.
* Discount, Israel’s fourth largest bank, said it intends to accept pre-commitments of 1.21 billion shekels.
* Annual interest on the debt would be 1.46%.
* Discount said it plans to hold the public offering in the coming days.
* ($1 = 3.5334 shekels) (Reporting by Steven Scheer; Editing by Tova Cohen)