(Repeats with no changes to text)
March 10 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
* Verisk Analytics Inc has agreed to acquire British energy data firm Wood Mackenzie for more than 1.85 billion pounds ($2.79 billion), according to a source familiar with the matter.
* German residential property group BGP is preparing to sell shares worth 300 million to 500 million euros ($543 million) in a stock market listing later this year, two people familiar with the deal said.
* China’s long-awaited international payment system to process cross-border yuan transactions is ready, and may be launched as early as September or October, three sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* Blackstone Group LP has agreed to sell its 57 percent stake in India’s CMS Info Systems Ltd to Baring Private Equity (Asia) for $250 million, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
* British lender Aldermore IPO-ALDE.L is set to price its London initial public offering at 192 pence a share, near the top of its indicated price range, a source familiar with the matter said on Monday.
For the deals of the day click on
For the Morning News Call-EMEA newsletter click on (Compiled by Shivam Srivastava in Bengaluru)