ZURICH, April 27 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.3 percent higher at 8,860 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks.
Holds annual meeting
Specialty pharmaceuticals company announced a price range of 30-40 Swiss francs ($30.33-$40.44) per share for its flotation, the latest company to seek a listing on the Swiss stock exchange.
* EFG International AG: says saw underlying net new assets grow within its target annualised range of 3-6% in year to date
* ASMALLWORLD AG: says statement by BaFin does not refer to ASMALLWORLD as company but to recommendations of third parties; says strong sales growth for Q1 and is on track to achieve its targets for 2018
* Ceva Logistics has raised 1.312 billion Swiss francs ($1.33 billion) in an oversubscribed book-building ahead of its IPO, a bookrunner said on Thursday.
* Compagnie Financiere Tradition said its first quarter revenue rose 7.6 percent to 229.6 million Swiss francs and said Pierre Languetin will step down from its board.
* Implenia said it had secured SWICA as an anchor tenant for its new “Elefant” building to be built 2020-2022.
* Investis has acquired a 10.7 percent share in Vanguard Internet SA, which owns the digital Batmaid booking platform for facility services.
* Meyer Burger said it has entered into a Preferred Partnership Agreement (PPA) with Mondragon Assembly Group, producer of equipment for the manufacture of solar modules.
* Dormakaba said it has completed its acquisition of Commercial Building Physical Access Solutions.
* BelleVue Group said its StarCapital subsidiary has acquired Germany-based Mars Asset Management.
* MCH Group said it has appointed Beat Zwalhen as its new Chief Financial Officer.
* BKW said its pension fund has changed its benefit plan to a Swiss contribution system from January 1 2019.
* Basilea Pharmaceutica AG: Gerrit Hauck appointed as chief technology officer
Swiss National Bank Chairman addresses central bank’s annual shareholder meeting starting at 0800 GMT
Reporting by Zurich newsroom