ZURICH, Aug 25 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,952 points on Friday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks:
Local-government-owned ZKB posted first-half net profit of 420 million Swiss francs ($435.5 million), up 7 percent year on year.
* Bachem Holding said first-half net profit came in at 15.8 million Swiss francs, down from 17.1 million a year earlier. It also said profitability in full-year 2017 should show another year-on-year improvement compared to the previous year level.
* Georg Fischer said it is to acquire Eucasting Ro SRL, a high pressure aluminum die casting specialist with two production sites in Romania and which generates a turnover of about 50 million Swiss francs.
* Edisun Power said first-half revenue rose 21 percent to 4.83 million and that it it planning a 5 million franc capital increase, through which it wants to improve its capital ratio and create the basis for further growth.
* Nebag posted a first-half net result after IFRS of 8.9 million Swiss francs, up from 3.4 million a year earlier.
* Adval Tech said its first-half net result stood at 3.7 MILLION Swiss francs, up from 2.2 million a year ago.
* Baumgartner Holding said its first-half profit was 60,000 Swiss francs, from a 5,000 franc loss in the same period a year ago.
* Myriad Group said shareholders approved the proposed ordinary capital increase from 11.2 million francs to a maximum of 14.97 million francs and the conditional share capital by 593,316 francs up to 1.5 francs.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom