ZURICH, June 6 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent higher at 8,546 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The Swiss bank said it will pay $47 million to the U.S. Department of Justice to resolve their investigation of hiring practices in the Asia Pacific region between 2007 and 2013.
For more, click on
* Forbo said it is continuing with the current share buyback program 2017–2020 via a second trading line and will buy back a maximum of 116,895 registered shares, or 6.49 percent of the share capital.
* Leclanche announces a 16.5 million Swiss franc share capital increase.
* Orascom said it trimmed first-quarter net losses to 5.1 million Swiss francs, from 12.5 million francs, as it seeks to execute its turnaround strategy.
* Swiss Re announced the launch of an offering of $500 million 6-year senior exchangeable notes.
* Switzerland CPI figures for May at 0715 GMT (Reporting by Zurich newsroom)