ZURICH/BERLIN, May 14 (Reuters) - The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 higher at 9,400 points on Tuesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks:
The Swiss drugmaker is pushing back its $4.3 billion takeover offer for gene therapy specialist Spark Therapeutics for a third time in recent months, this time until June 14, as a U.S. regulatory review of the deal drags on.
Roche also said it has a test to aid clinicians in accelerating tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment by detecting antimicrobial resistance.
For more click
* Stadler Rail said its sales director Peter Jenelten was stepping down to join the the holding company of chairman Peter Spuhler. He will be replaced by Ansgar Brockmeyer, who has also joined the rail company’s executive board.
* Dufry said first quarter 2019 turnover reached 1.9 billion Swiss francs, driven by organic growth of 2.0%. Gross profit margin further improved to 60.3%.
* Flughafen Zuerich handled 2.7 million passengers in April (+0.9%)
* BKW’s Head of Production and Deputy CEO Hermann Ineichen will leave the company at end of 2019 and the process of finding a replacement is under way
* Lastminute.com said court of Lugano rejected main requests of additional lawsuits brought by Ryanair against them in 2009
Swiss April producer/import prices due at 0630 GMT. (Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk)