ZURICH/BERLIN, Nov 6 (Reuters) - Here are some of the main factors that may affect Swiss stocks on Tuesday:
The biggest staffing company said its revenue growth halved during its third quarter, confirming a weaker trend seen by the global staffing industry as economic uncertainty weighs on hiring.
For more click
Chief Executive Alexander Friedman resigned on Tuesday, the Swiss asset manager said, as the company seeks to reverse billions in asset outflows that came on the heels of the suspension of a top manager.
For more click
* New Venturetec said it finished its 2017-18 financial year with a profit of $26.06 million.
* Kuehne & Nagel said it had been selected by Easyjet for a fleet refurbishment and modification work.
* Burkhalter Group said it was buying Elektro Niklaus AG, from eastern Switzerland.
* Sika said it’s buying a U.S.-based concrete fiber company
* Ypsomed said its first-half net profit more than doubled to 56.1 million Swiss francs and that it now expects sales in 2018/2019 to be in the same order of magnitude as the previousl year
* Lem Holding said first-half net profit rose 3.2 percent to 27.3 million francs
* Klingelnberg confirmed its 2018 outlook for net sales of 270 to 280 million euros and an adjusted operating result of 29 to 30 million euros, as its first-half operating loss narrowed to 4.7 million euros
No economic data scheduled.
Reporting by Zurich newsroom and Berlin Speed Desk