July 31 (Reuters) - Cara Operations Ltd:
* Cara reports q2 2017 results - total system sales grow 46.7 pct, operating ebitda increases 26.8 pct
* Cara Operations Ltd - system sales grew $210.5 million to $660.8 million for 13 weeks ended June 25, 2017 as compared to 2016, representing an increase of 46.7 pct
* Same restaurant sales for quarter decreased 0.3 pct
* Qtrly earnings per share $0.28
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.42 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.