Aug 11 (Reuters) - Niko Resources Ltd
* Niko reports results for the quarter ended June 30, 2017
* Qtrly net oil and natural gas revenue $5.8 million versus $16.4 million
* Niko Resources-cash balances at June 30, projected revenue from assets in India not expected to be sufficient to fund requirements over next several months
* Niko Resources- requested consent from lenders in facilities agreement to use part of funds in restricted cash reserve account to meet cash requirements
* Niko Resources Ltd- decision from lenders on consent to use a portion of funds in a restricted cash reserve account expected before end of August 2017
* Niko Resources Ltd- adverse decision from lenders will have a material adverse impact on company’s ability to fund its operations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.