Sept 7 (Reuters) - Transat A.T. Inc
* Transat A.T. Inc - results for third quarter 2017
* Qtrly revenues of $733.2 million, compared with $663.6 million in 2016
* Transat A.T. Inc qtrly revenues of $733.2 million, compared with $663.6 million in 2016
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share C$0.73 excluding items
* Transat A.T. Inc - expects its adjusted operating income for Q4 to be similar to 2015, which was $70.8 million for continuing operations
* Transat A.T. Inc - “other hurricanes, like Irma, could impact the forecasts” for Q4 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.