Nov 7 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 1330 GMT on Wednesday.
* denotes new or updated items.
* KIRKUK - At least 12 people were wounded in a suicide car bomb attack on the Kurdistan Democratic Party headquarters in Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* BAGHDAD - Iraqi soldiers killed 10 gunmen and arrested 59 others during the past 24 hours in different parts in Iraq, the Defence Ministry said.
* MOSUL - A parked car bomb wounded two Iraqi soldiers in al Ba'aj village near the Syrian border, the local mayor said.
* BAGHDAD - U.S. soldiers killed three gunmen and arrested nine others during operations in central and northern Iraq, the U.S. military said.
* SUWAYRA - A roadside bomb killed two children and wounded four others, including a woman, in Suwayra, 60 km (40 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
* SUWAYRA - Gunmen killed an Iraqi soldier in an attack on his house in Suwayra, police said.
BAGHDAD - Four bodies were found shot in different areas of Baghdad on Tuesday, police said.
BAGHDAD - Gunmen killed a woman teacher in a drive-by shooting in the Mansour district of western Baghdad, police said.
NEAR KIRKUK - Three people were wounded in a mortar attack on a village near Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said. (Editing by Ross Colvin)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.