Sept 7 (Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 1415 GMT on Monday.
* denotes new or updated item
* RAMADI - A suicide bomber drove a car packed with explosives into a police checkpoint just outside the city of Ramadi, 100 km (60 miles) west of Baghdad, killing nine people and wounding 13, police said.
* BAGHDAD - A bomb stuck to a car exploded as it reached an Iraqi army checkpoint, wounding two soldiers and three civilians in Baghdad's eastern Habibiya district, police said.
* BAGHDAD - A bomb fastened to a car exploded as it reached an Iraqi police checkpoint, killing one civilian and wounding 10, including two policemen, in Baghdad's northern Waziriya district, police said.
* KIRKUK - Two teenage brothers were killed when they were playing with a hand grenade they found in the street in central Kirkuk, police said.
BAGHDAD - A bomb attached to the car of an employee in Iraq's cabinet wounded him near al-Wathiq Square, in Baghdad's central Karrada district, police said.
KIRKUK - Gunmen shot dead an employee in the state-run North Oil Company in a drive-by shooting on Sunday in southern Kirkuk, 250 km (155 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
MOSUL - A bomb stuck to the car of an off-duty police colonel and his son killed them both and wounded three other people on Sunday in northern Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb wounded four civilians on Sunday in Baghdad's southern Saidiya district, police said.
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.