May 11 (Reuters) - Alberta Premier Notley says province is providing emergency funding for evacuees from wildfire
* Notley says payments totaling C$1,250 per displaced adult and C$500 per child will be disbursed via debit cards
* Canadian Red Cross president Sauve says Red Cross is providing C$50 million immediately to wildfire evacuees
* Canadian Red Cross President Sauve says C$67 million has been raised to date, some of which will be available for matching funds
* Asked about providing bridge financing to affected small businesses, Notley says not at point yet where can do that
* Notley says no update yet on re-entry to Fort McMurray, still in assessment phase (Reporting by Dan Burns)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.