LONDON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - FINANCIAL TIMES:
* Allianz Global Investors is to launch an infrastructure debt fund in Britain, the first of its kind, to help build schools, hospitals and roads.
* Goldman Sachs starts roadshow today to sell shares worth 1.4 billion euros in a German property portfolio, starting one of the biggest IPOs in European property in recent years.
* BNP Paribas to spin off clean energy fund manager.
* UK’s Investment Management Association says managers’ options for outsourcing their back office solutions are too limited, making it difficult to reduce the risk of administrative failures.
* L&T Finance in advanced stages of negotiations to buy Morgan Stanley’s wealth management buisness in India.