BUCHAREST, May 15 (Reuters) - Romanian state-owned gas producer Romgaz
* Says recorded a net profit of 571.9 million lei ($127.80 million) in the first quarter, up 5.5% on the year.
* Says EBITDA was 802 million lei, down 10.3% on the year.
* Says its turnover fell 16.5% in the first quarter to 1.43 billion lei.
* Says consolidated gas sales fell 18.5% to 1.2 billion lei in the first quarter, as it delivered less gas at lower prices because of a warm winter.
* Says it produced 1,362 million m3 natural gas in the first quarter, down 4.7% on the year.
* Says provided roughly 16 TWh worth of gas or 34.8% of domestic gas consumption in the first quarter.
* Says it produced and sold 240 GWh of electricity at its Iernut power station, up 54.2% on the year.
* Says investment totalled 164.3 million lei in the first quarter. Full 2020 investment plan stands at 1.14 billion lei.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 4.4750 lei) (Reporting by Luiza Ilie)