Reuters logo
"Battlestar" going on, Sci Fi says
May 14, 2007 / 1:44 AM / in 11 years

"Battlestar" going on, Sci Fi says

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Sci Fi Channel has not decided to end “Battlestar Galactica” after its upcoming fourth season, despite comments made to the contrary by some of its cast members at the Saturn Awards last week.

“Battlestar” star Edward James Olmos was quoted saying the next batch of episodes were definitely the last ones, but Sci Fi countered Friday with a statement.

“For those of you have been paying attention over the years, this is not the first time Eddie has made an announcement about the possibility of the show’s end,” executive producer David Eick said. “I promise you that when (executive producer) Ron (Moore) and I make a decision about ‘Galactica‘s’ future, we’ll let you know.”

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below