NEW YORK, Sept 2 (Reuters) - Here are five things to watch out for on day six of the U.S. Open on Saturday.
* Top seeded Karolina Pliskova will face 27-seed Shuai Zhang of China in the first match of the day at Arthur Ashe Stadium. Pliskova is one of only four top 10 women’s seeds still in the tournament.
* After successive five setters, three-seed Roger Federer will hope to advance to the fourth round in quicker fashion when the 36-year-old battles Feliciano Lopez in the first evening match on Arthur Ashe Stadium.
* American Madison Keys will follow Federer for the final match on the showcase court when she battles Russian Elena Vesnina.
* World number one Rafa Nadal will attempt to come a step closer to a first U.S. Open matchup against Federer when he takes on Leonardo Mayer of Argentina.
* Alexandr Dolgopolov, who on Wednesday blew up at the media over reports that one of his matches prior to the tournament is being looked into by the Tennis Integrity Unit for possible match fixing, faces Serbian Viktor Troicki.
Reporting by Rory Carroll