JOHANNESBURG, Nov 16 (Reuters) - West Africa focused gold miners Endeavour Mining and Teranga Gold have agreed a deal to create a top ten gold producer, the companies announced on Monday, a week after announcing they were in talks.
Under the deal, Endeavour will acquire all Teranga’s shares and existing shareholders will end up with 66% of the combined entity, with Teranga shareholders holding the remaining 34%.
The combined entity will seek a second listing on the London Stock Exchange, the companies said.
Reporting by Helen Reid, editing by Louise Heavens
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.