SINGAPORE, Aug 6 (Reuters) -
* TP ICAP, the world’s largest interdealer broker, on Tuesday said its energy and commodities unit has entered into a joint venture (JV) in China with local conglomerate Enmore Investment Group (Shanghai) Co
* TP ICAP brings together buyers and sellers in financial, energy and commodities markets
* The Shanghai-based JV - Enmore Commodity Brokers (Shanghai) Co - will offer professional intermediary services in the country’s over-the-counter, cleared and physical commodities markets, the company said in a statement
* The joint venture will offer brokerage services in iron ore, coal (bulks), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and naphtha
* The JV will also offer liquidity from the TP ICAP companies – Tullett Prebon, ICAP and PVM - to its onshore clients and access offshore clients via TP ICAP brands (Reporting By Shu Zhang, Editing by Sherry Jacob-Phillips)
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.