(Reuters) - The following is the list of NFL teams allowing a limited number of fans to attend matches amid the COVID-19 pandemic when the season kicks off on Thursday:
* Stadium capacity: 65,535 at Paul Brown Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: 6,000 for Oct. 4 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Oct. 25 game against the Cleveland Browns.
* Stadium capacity: 67,895 at FirstEnergy Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: Approximately 10% for first two games
* Stadium capacity: 80,000 at AT&T Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: To be announced
* Stadium capacity: 76,125 at Empower Field at Mile High
* Maximum capacity permitted: 5,700 for Sept. 27 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
* Stadium capacity: 70,000 at Lucas Oil Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: 2,500 for Sunday’s opener against Minnesota Vikings
* Stadium capacity: 67,164 at TIAA Bank Field
* Maximum capacity permitted: Approximately 25%
Kansas City Chiefs
* Stadium capacity: 76,416 at Arrowhead Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: Approximately 22%
* Stadium capacity: 65,326 at Hard Rock Stadium
* Maximum capacity permitted: 13,000 for the opener against Buffalo Bills on Sept. 20
New Orleans Saints
* Stadium capacity: 74,295 at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
* Maximum capacity permitted: To be announced (for the second game against Green Bay Packers only, if approved)
Compiled by Rohith Nair in Bengaluru; Editing by Toby Davis and Pritha Sarkar
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.