CANNES (Reuters) - The 2013 Cannes film festival announced the winners of its main awards on Sunday at the end of 12 days of movie premieres on the French Riviera.
Following is a list of winners at the 66th Cannes festival, the world’s largest cinema showcase.
- Palme d‘Or (Best Film) - “La Vie d‘Adele - Chapitre 1 & 2” (Blue is the Warmest Colour) by Abdellatif Kechiche (France)
- Grand Prix (Runner-up) - “Inside Llewyn Davis” by Ethan and Joel Coen (U.S.)
- Jury Prize (Third Prize) - “Soshite Chichi Ni Naru” (Like Father, Like Son) by Kore-Eda Hirokazu (Japan)
- Camera d‘Or (Debut Film) - “Ilo Ilo” by Anthony Chen (Singapore)
- Best Director - “Heli” by Amat Escalante (Mexico)
- Best Screenplay - “Tian Zhu Ding” (A Touch of Sin) by Jia Zhangke (China)
- Best Actress - Berenice Bejo in “Le Passe” (The Past) (France)
- Best Actor - Bruce Dern in “Nebraska” (U.S.)
- Short Film - “Safe” by Moon Byoung-Gon (South Korea)
Reporting by Belinda Goldsmith; editing by Andrew Roche