WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Eight Americans were among the dozens of people wounded in bomb blasts at two luxury hotels in Indonesia’s capital Friday, the U.S. State Department said.
State Department spokesman P.J. Crowley said no Americans were killed in the attacks on the JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotels in Jakarta.
None of the eight Americans was known to have life-threatening wounds, another U.S. official said, adding that several had been flown to Singapore for treatment.
Reporting by Sue Pleming; Editing by John O'Callaghan