(Reuters) - Following are security developments in Iraq at 2000 GMT on Thursday.
* Denotes new or updated items.
* BAGHDAD - A roadside bomb exploded near a coffee shop in Doura district of southern Baghdad, killing one person and wounding five, police said.
* HAWIJA - A gunman riding a motorcycle shot dead a policeman in Hawija, 210 km (130 miles) north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - A corpse with bullet wounds to the head and chest was found in the western part of Mosul, north of Baghdad, police said.
* MOSUL - Two suicide bombers blew themselves up in a crowded cafe in a town near the northern Iraqi city of Mosul, 390 km (240 miles) north of Baghdad, killing 21 people and wounding 32, a health official said.
BAGHDAD - A bomb attached to a motorcycle killed two people and wounded 13 in Abu Dsheer district of southern Baghdad, police said.
MAHMUDIYA - A roadside bomb wounded three people in Mahmudiya, about 30 km (20 miles) south of Baghdad, police said.
BAGHDAD - Police arrested a gang of four men for robbing a bank in central Baghdad’s Karrada district, police said.