(Reuters) - J.C. Penney Co Inc JCP.N has been struggling to reassure investors it can lure shoppers back into its stores amid fierce competition from online giants like Amazon.com Inc AMZN.O and discount retailers like TJX Cos Inc's TJX.N Marshalls and T.J. Maxx chains.
Here is a snapshot of what’s in and what’s out at J.C. Penney under the watch of CEO Jill Soltau:
* Bedding, bath, dinnerware and cookware
* Sephora cosmetics
* Men’s Big & Tall business with Shaquille O’Neal
* Liz Claiborne apparel, including dresses and tops
* Women’s accessories such as fashion jewelry
* Major appliances such as washers and dryers
* Beds, dressers and dining tables
Reporting by Melissa Fares in New York; editing by Edward Tobin
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.