SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea said on Monday that the government would impose tougher entry restrictions to a joint factory park run with North Korea, limiting its workforce staying in the park to “minimum necessary level” from Jan. 12.
The spokesman at South Korea’s Unification Ministry told a news briefing that the government took a stronger measure to protect its citizens, after North Korea conducted its fourth nuclear test last week and South Korea in response restarted loudspeakers blaring propaganda against Pyongyang.
(This story corrects to say restriction in effect from Tuesday)
Reporting by Ju-min Park; Editing by Michael Perry
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.