FRANKFURT SAP SE , Europe's most valuable technology company, was sued on Wednesday by U.S. company Teradata , which accused it of stealing trade secrets, copyright infringement and anti-trust violations.
- EU Parliament committee votes for tougher EU copyright rules to rein in tech giants
- EU copyright reforms draw fire from internet luminaries as key vote looms
- Google to invest $550 million in China e-commerce giant JD.com |
- Amazon to add over 1,000 jobs in Ireland in country's biggest staff boost this year
2015 TOP 100 GLOBAL INNOVATORS
ABOUT TOP 100 GLOBAL INNOVATORS
The fifth annual Thomson Reuters 2015 Top 100 Global Innovators recognizes the most innovative companies in the world according to a series of patent-related metrics that get to the essence of what it means to be truly innovative. The Intellectual Property & Science business of Thomson Reuters prepares the list using proprietary data and analysis tools.
by Laura Gaze
by Matt Kwong
- Disclaimer: These articles were produced independently of Reuters News. They were created by the public relations department of Thomson Reuters’ Intellectual Property & Science division, and Reuters Brand Content Solutions.