Orbis Research Present’s “The Global Military UAV Market 2017-2027” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Dallas, United States – November 8, 2017 —
The Global Military UAV Market will be driven by internal and external security threats, territorial disputes, and modernization initiatives undertaken by armed forces across the world.Significant UAV customers include countries in the North American and Asia Pacific region, and the global UAV market will be dominated by the US throughout the forecast period. Asia Pacific’s share of the global UAV market is also projected to increase, largely due to a number of international territorial conflicts and insurgency issues.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/507842
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2017-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world.
– Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military UAVsegments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants.
– Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand.
– Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026.
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis.
The Global Military UAV Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for military UAV, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– The global military UAV market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.32% over the forecast period.
– The market consists of six categories: UCAV, HALE, MALE, TUAV, VTOL-UAV, and MUAV. It is expected to be dominated by the UCAV, followed by HALE UAV and MALE UAV. The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 34.4%, and the Asia-Pacific market is dominated by China, India, and Australia. Russia and the UK occupies a major market share in the European region.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global military UAV market over the next ten years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different military UAV segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major channels that are driving the global military UAV market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the internal ministries of different countries within the global military UAV market
– Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top military UAV providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Buy a report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/507842
Some Points from List of Figures
Key Statistics 23
Global Military UAV Market overview 38
Global Military UAV Market Size by Region (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 38
Global Military UAV Market Size by Segment (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 38
Global Military UAV by Segment (%), 2017-2027 39
Market Size – UCAV(US$ Billion), 2017-2027 40
Change in market share: 2017-2027 40
Market Size – HALE UAVs (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 41
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 41
Market Size – MALE UAVs (US$ Million), 2017-2027 42
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 42
Market Size – TUAV (US$ Million), 2017-2027 43
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 43
Market Size – VTOL-UAV (US$ Million), 2017-2027 44
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 44
Market Size – MUAV (US$ Million), 2017-2027 45
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 45
CAPEX : North America 47
CAPEX : Asia-Pacific 48
CAPEX : Europe 49
CAPEX : Middle East 50
CAPEX : Latin America 51
CAPEX : Africa 52
Global Military UAV by Region (%), 2017-2027 54
Regional Analysis: Overview 55
North America Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 56
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 56
Asia-Pacific Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 57
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 57
Europe Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 58
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 58
Middle East Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 59
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 59
Africa Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 60
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 60
Latin America Military UAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 61
Change in Market Share: 2017-2027 61
Country Analysis: Overview 63
US Military UAV Market (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 64
US Military UAV Market By Segment (%), 2017-2027 65
US UCAV Market (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 66
Change in market share: 2017-2027 66
US HALE Market (US$ Billion), 2017-2027 67
Change in market share: 2017-2027 67
US TUAV Market (US$ Million), 2017-2027 68
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For content enquiry, please reach us at
Leading digital money transfer service WorldRemit has raised US$40 million to drive its next phase of expansion to Indonesia.
This Southeast Asia fund from InterVest and Kejora Ventures is aimed to help South Korean startups expand to the Southeast Asian region.
Following this deal, East Ventures and individual shareholder John Marco Rasjid will exit Valuklik.
Rockstart Impact is an accelerator programme that focuses on developing countries in Southeast Asia.
Telekomunikasi Indonesia is the country's largest telecommunications company in the country.