OrbisResearch.com has published “The Fiber Optics Market: Glass, Plastic, and Alternatives” reports to its database.
Dallas, United States – March 13, 2018 —
The fiber optics market is segmented into following categories:
– Type—Glass optical fiber and plastic optical fiber.
– Applications—Telecom; manufacturing; surveillance and security; healthcare; banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); and others.
– Specification—Processing type, array type and spectrum.
– Geography—North America is segmented into U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS); Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others; while, the Rest of the World (RoW) covers the Middle East, Africa and South America.
– Industry and competitive analysis.
– Patent analysis.
– Company profiles.
Browse the full report on fiber optics market @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/the-fiber-optics-market-glass-plastic-and-alternatives
– 52 data tables
– An overview of the global fiber optics market
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– Segmentation of the fiber optics market into four major categories based on raw materials, type, application, and region
– Insight into the market through investigation of market sizes, revenue forecasts, value chains, supply chain, market and product trends, and the competitive landscape
– Coverage of technical characteristics of fiber optics, including LED sources, couplers, optical connectors, and splicing
– Evaluation of the market’s dynamics with respect to its drivers, restraints, and opportunities
– Company profiles of major players in the industry, including Molex, Asahi Glass, General Cable Corp., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Leoni AG, and Finisar Corp.
Request a sample of 2018 fiber optics Industry @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2094191
Major points from Table of Contents:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Roadmap of Fiber Optics
Current Trends and Future Outlook
Chapter 4 Technical Characteristics
Light-emitting Diode Sources
Materials and Available LED Wavelengths
Gigabit Links Using LEDs
Resonant Cavity LEDs (RC-LEDs)
Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSELs)
Switches using Couplers
Optical Connectors and Splicing
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Type
Glass Optical Fiber
Plastic Optical Fiber
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Material
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
Surveillance and Security
Banking, Financial Sector, and Insurance
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Rest of the World
Chapter 9 Patent Review
Connecting Fiber Optic Cables
Optical Fiber Connector
Optical Fiber Assembly
Optical Fiber Ribbon and Optical Fiber Cable
Fiber Optic Ribbon
Optical Fiber Joint, Optical Fiber Adapter and Optical Fiber Connector
Hardened Fiber Optic Connector
Optical Fiber Socket and Optical Fiber Plug
Fiber Optic Adapter Block
Fiber Optic Connection System
Optical Fiber Securing Device
Optical Fiber Socket and Optical Fiber Plug
Monolithic Polymer Optical Fiber Ribbon
Universal Fiber Optic Connector
Optical Fiber Cable
Asymmetric Optical Fiber Coupler
Fiber Optic Connector with Fiber End Protection
Multi-Core Optical Fiber
Optical Fiber Devices
Optical Fiber Cable
Optical Circulator Array
Optical Interface Device Having a Curved Waveguide Using Laser Writing and Methods of Forming
Optical Module, Optical Module Mounting Method, Optical Module-Mounted Circuit Substrate, Optical Module Evaluation Kit System, Circuit Substrate, and Communication System
Methods for Determining Receiver Coupling Efficiency, Link Margin, and Link Topology in Active Optical Cables
Enhanced Digital Diagnostics for Optical PAM Apparatus
Systems and Methods for Ad-Hoc Networking in an Optical Narrowcasting System
Optical Amplifier Including Multi-Section Gain Waveguide
Substrate-Type Optical Waveguide Element
Patent Review by Year
Patent Review by Region
Chapter 10 Market Share Analysis
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
ANALOG DEVICES INC.
FURUKAWA ELECTRIC CO. LTD.
GENERAL CABLE CORP.
LS CABLE & SYSTEM
M2 OPTICS INC.
YOKOGAWA ELECTRIC CORP.
Chapter 12 Appendix: Factors Impacting Growth
Purchase a single user copy of the report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2094191
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the Nickel Powdering publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For content enquiry, please reach us at
Propell Asia will be a regional accelerator focusing on property technology (proptech) startups in Southeast Asia.
After a successful presentation at Shark Tank, Soya Garden secures US$880k investment from Egroup with its project to bring new experiences to consumers with healthy soy-based products.
OrbisResearch.com has published “The Fiber Optics Market: Glass, Plastic, and Alternatives” reports to its database. Dallas, United States – March 13, 2018 — The fiber optics market is segmented into following categories: – Type—Glass optical fiber and plastic optical fiber. – Applications—Telecom; manufacturing; surveillance and security; healthcare; banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI); and others. […]
The investment from AECS comes after GetDoc’s announcement regarding its US$1.6 million funding to expand in Thailand
The investment vehicle is launched with the aim of backing 150 startup ventures - including one prized startup that has garnered unicorn status.