OrbisResearch.com has published a new market report on “Global Online Gambling Market Size and Share-Industry Trends, Growth, Segmentation, Forecasts (2018-2025)” to its research database.
Dallas, United States – May 10, 2018 —
Reasons for the study
• The aim of the study is to present an in-depth analysis of the global gambling market
• We have been tracking the global consumer spending on leisure activities. Over the past few years, online gambling has emerged as the fastest growing market due to increase in disposable income of consumers.
Key industry insights
• The global online gambling market size was worth USD xx million in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than XX% over the forecast period. The key factor driving the growth of the global online gambling market is high penetration and adoption of internet services and smart devices such as smartphones, portable computers (laptops & tablets) and desktop computers.
• Gambling is an act of wagering money or valuables during an occasion, which may lead to an unpredictable conclusion, with the key intention to win money or valuables. Thus, an incident that involves probability and reward is considered as gambling. Online gambling is the internet version or gambling through the internet. This includes betting on games, pokers, and virtual casinos among others.
• Remote access to the game along with live streaming is expected to have a better outreach than offline gambling games, as the gambler or the player may not require being physically present at the gambling location
• Growing popularity of smart networking devices, particularly among the millennials, have significantly supplemented the growth of the global online gambling market. Increase in acceptance of online gambling among the millennials is anticipated to support the growth of the market.
• Currently, marketing through mobile advertising is one of the most effective modes of communication, as it has a higher market penetration. It is projected that the growing consumer base of the gambling market is notably by tapping the countries with least or no access to online gambling dens, i.e., the population that does not have easy access to a casino or other gambling arenas. In the U.S., only three states have legalized gambling. In Singapore, any sort of gambling is strictly prohibited.
• Gambling is illegal in most countries across the world which has resulted in providing an opportunity to the growth of the global online gambling market
• The absence of physical or easy access to the gambling location, owing to its virtual nature make it difficult for new consumers to determine the authenticity of a gambling service. Moreover, interactions of the players through GUI is also opaque and not trustworthy. These factors significantly influence the attitude of the consumers towards gambling portals.
• Asia Pacific online gambling market is anticipated to witness an exponential growth over the forecast period owing to due to increase in foreign investment, population growth coupled with urbanization, escalation of the tourism sector, relaxation of the regulatory norms, and rise in disposable income
• Personal computers, such as desktop and laptop, lead the online gambling market. Owing to the presence of large display, which offers a more intuitive and superior gambling experience. Moreover, user-friendly interface of the device, easy access, and navigation in between games further encourages gamblers to choose the personal computer platform.
• Several large and established players operate in the global online gambling industry including Amaya, Inc., Fortuna Entertainment Group, Kindred, 888 Holdings, William Hill PLC, Ladbrokes Coral Group, NetEnt AB, Playtech PLC, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, GVC Holdings PLC, Real Gaming, Betfair Online Casino, Paddy Power, Harrington Gaming online and Dover Downs. These companies command a significant share of the global online gambling industry. The development of new gambling experience and acquisition are the leading strategies adopted by the key players. For instance, in March 2018, GVC acquired a majority of the shares of Crystalbet, an online gambling service provider based in the Republic of Georgia.
Request a sample @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2125817
The report has analyzed several players in the market, some of which include:
• Amaya, Inc.
• Fortuna Entertainment Group
• Kindred PLC
• 888 Holdings PLC
• William Hill PLC
What does the report include?
• Factors such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in the study
• A separate section in the study addresses the regulatory framework across various countries surrounding the healthcare sector
• The study analyses the market using Porter’s Five Forces Model
• Various types of treatment for the medical tourism sector have been analyzed in-depth
• Profiles of key hospitals & medical agencies have been provided in the report
Key segments of the upcoming report
Game Type Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
Direct purchase a single user copy @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2125817
Platform Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
• Regional Overview, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
Increasing penetration of internet and networking devices drives the growth of online gambling market @ http://orbisresearch.com/news/increasing-penetration-of-internet-and-networking-devices-drives-the-growth-of-online-gambling-market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the Nickel Powdering publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For content enquiry, please reach us at
OCB is planning to list 750 million shares in Ho Chi Minh city this year, while offering up to 25 percent stakes to foreign investors.
Validus Capital also aims to raise its Series B in the near future to expand regionally and build a machine and AI technology to identify and underwrite small businesses.
Southeast Asia’s Carro to raise US$60 million for its automotive classifieds and car financing service.
This fresh funding round is led by LINE Ventures, the corporate venture arm of Japan’s LINE Corporation.
Olam is a leading agribusiness operating across the value chain in 70 countries.