“Global Business Process Management Market 2018 Forecast 2025” report is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are looking for investment or opportunities in growing Business Process Management (BPM) Industry.
Dallas, United States – June 22, 2018 —
Global Business Process Management (BPM) Market 2018-2025:
The global business process management market size was worth close to USD 8 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR during the forecast period. The key factor driving the growth of the global business process management market is high penetration and adoption of internet services and integration of cloud and big data at commercial level.
In the current economic ecosystem, companies seek for better cost control, higher productivity and improved risk management to survive through recurrent market changes and flooding competitive pressure. The profits of business process management vary depending upon the objectives of the organization as well as their level of maturity. Several organizations believe that increasing cost-efficiency require more than merely slashing the overall budgets. Investments in business process management frameworks are equally important to achieve material savings. The application of business process management technology helps in automating complex processes, eliminates duplication of efforts as well as reduces manual work. Process improvement IT solution accounted for the highest revenue contributors in the global business process management market in 2017.
• Business process management is the process implemented by organizations for improving business operations. It permits enterprises by managing workflow more effectively, efficiently and making it more flexible to changes in the business environment.
• Rising demand for streamlining business processes, increased cloud services deployment, demand for mature technology in retail arena and increased adoption of business process management in manufacturing and BFSI verticals are the key drivers in the market.
• Adoption of business process management frameworks in IT & telecom industry is a key trend in the market. Integrated supply chain in telecom industry (to enhance manufacturing, procurement, logistics etc.) is achieved using business process management.
Get a PDF Sample of this Global Business Process Management Market Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2160725 .
• Reluctance in adopting business process management especially by intermediate management of an organization coupled with lack of knowledge regarding the benefits of business process management solutions impede the market growth. Although, increasing investments in the simplification of business process management software coupled with focus on reduction in costs will overcome the aforementioned challenges over the forecast period.
• Business process management is crucial in the ecosystem of businesses for effective and efficient processes that cost less. It enables the organizations to become relatively more customer-centric and supple to answer the business challenges.
• Geographically, Europe is the dominant region in the market followed by North America. United Kingdom being a global leader in financial services, has emerged as the opportune proving ground for the growth of business process management solutions. Also, rising number of automotive manufacturing companies in Germany and increasing penetration of IT industry in Netherlands, Belgium and Denmark are expected to boost the growth of business process management market in Europe over the forecast period.
• In Asia-Pacific, Australia is one of the key countries driving the demand for business process management market. Australian banks are enthusiastic to drive out costs by regulating back office functions which have a lot of replications, benefiting from reuse wherever possible. Also, rapid growth of retail, healthcare and IT verticals in China, Indonesia and India along with rising investments from MNCs in these countries will further boost the overall growth of the market.
• The key players in business process management market include IBM Corporation, Nintex USA Inc, Appian Corporation, Software AG, Oracle Corporation, Ultimus Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., BPLogix, Inc., Pegasystems, Global 360, Inc., Hewlett Packard, Microsoft Corporation, Adobe System and Fujitsu Limited. These companies account for a major share in the global business process management market. For instance, in 2016, IBM Corporation launched IBM BPM Advanced: this product supports enterprise transaction and integration process management as portion of an overall service-oriented architecture (SOA).
The report has analyzed several players in the market, some of which include
• IBM Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• Business 360, Inc.
• Microsoft Corporation
• Adobe Systems
IT Solution Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Process Improvement
• Content and Document Management
• Monitoring and Optimization
IT Service Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• System Integration
• Training and Education
Business Function/ Department Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Human Resource
• Accounting and Finance
• Sales and Marketing
• Supply Chain Management
• Operation and Support
Organization Size Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Large Enterprises
Deployment Type Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
Industry Vertical Overview, 2015 – 2025 (Revenue)
• Government & Defense
• IT & Telecom
Access the complete report with TOC & List of Tables @ http://orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-business-process-management-market-2018-2025-key-industry-insights-segments-opportunities-and-forecasts .
What does the report include?
• Factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been discussed in the study. It also covers the value chain from raw materials to the end-users noting trends of integration.
• The study analyses the market using various tools including Porter’s Five Forces Model and PESTEL analysis
• Detailed analysis of several IT solutions and IT services which are incorporating business process management frameworks is provided in the report
• Profiles of key business process management providers has been incorporated in the report along with the competitive strategies implemented by these players
Who should buy this report?
This study is suitable for industry participants and stakeholders in the business process management market, who want an in-depth insight into the dynamics of the global business process management market. The report will benefit:
• BPM Solution Providers
• Enterprises and end-users including governmental organizations, defense, BFSI, IT & telecom, healthcare and others
• Decision makers across several consulting and advisory firms, system integrators, resellers, training and education service providers, maintenance and support service providers, etc.
• Analysts, educators, strategy managers, researchers, and academic institutions looking for insights into the market to determine future strategies
Enquiry before buying report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2160725 .
Some Point from TOC:
Chapter 1. Research Methodology
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Market Outlook
Chapter 4. IT Solution Overview
Chapter 5. IT Service Overview
Chapter 6. Business Function/Department Overview
Chapter 7. Organization Size Overview
Chapter 8. Deployment Type Overview
Browse our latest press release on Global Business Process Management Market @ http://orbisresearch.com/press-release/increasing-penetration-of-internet-and-networking-devices-drives-the-growth-of-business-process-management-market .
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway,, Suite 600, Dallas,, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
For content enquiry, please reach us at
After a successful presentation at Shark Tank, Soya Garden secures US$880k investment from Egroup with its project to bring new experiences to consumers with healthy soy-based products.
“Global Business Process Management Market 2018 Forecast 2025” report is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals who are looking for investment or opportunities in growing Business Process Management (BPM) Industry. Dallas, United States – June 22, 2018 — Global Business Process Management (BPM) Market 2018-2025: The global business process management […]
The investment from AECS comes after GetDoc’s announcement regarding its US$1.6 million funding to expand in Thailand
The investment vehicle is launched with the aim of backing 150 startup ventures - including one prized startup that has garnered unicorn status.
SPi Global is acquiring Scope e-Knowledge Center in a deal that will significantly bolster its content technology and KPO offerings.