According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Business Intelligence (BI) market is expected to grow from $15.64 billion in 2016 to reach $29.48 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 11.1%.
secunderabad, India – May 15, 2017 —
Increasing usage of data analytics, raising penetration of cloud technologies, and growing dependency on data in decision making are the factors fuelling the market growth. In addition, increasing adoption of business intelligence in small and medium-sized enterprises is fostering the market growth. On the other hand, high capital investments, limited number of skilled workforce are the restraints limiting the market growth.
Request for sample here:
Unstructured Data segment is expected to dominate the global business intelligence market with higher CAGR owing to increasing adoption of data analytics and growing market for IoT devices. Among the applications, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) is the largest contributor of the total market revenue in 2015 due to increasing digital financial transactions across the globe. North America is projected to be the leading markets in terms of market size, during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. Growing adoption of technologies and rapid economic growth in emerging countries are boosting the market growth in Asia Pacific region.
Access the complete report at:
Some of the key players in global Business Intelligence (BI) market include Information Builders, International Business Machines Corporation, Datawatch, Microsoft Corporation, Microstrategy, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Panorama, Pentaho (A Hitachi Company), Qlik Technologies, SAP SE, SAS Institute, Sisense Inc., Tableau Software, Tibco Software, and Yellowfin International Pty Ltd.
Make an inquiry at:
Data Types Covered:
• Structured Data
• Semi-Structured Data
• Unstructured Data
o Managed Services
o Professional Services
Deployment Models Covered:
• Cloud BI
• Traditional BI
• Social BI
• Mobile BI
• Operations Management
• Network Management and Optimization
• Predictive Asset Maintenance
• Sales and Marketing Management
• Fraud Detection and Security Management
• Workforce Management
• Supply Chain Optimization
• Other Applications
Organization Sizes Covered:
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
End Users Covered:
• Media and Entertainment
• Telecommunications and IT
• Transportation and Logistics
• Retail and Consumer Goods
• Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
• Energy and Utilities
• Healthcare and Life Sciences
• Government and Defense
• Other End Users
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 6 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
Follow us on LinkedIn at:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
Name: James Lamb
Organization: Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd
Address: SMRC Sales Office, 17049 King James Way, Gaithersburg, MD, 20877, USA +1-301-202-5929
For content enquiry, please reach us at
Leading digital money transfer service WorldRemit has raised US$40 million to drive its next phase of expansion to Indonesia.
This Southeast Asia fund from InterVest and Kejora Ventures is aimed to help South Korean startups expand to the Southeast Asian region.
Following this deal, East Ventures and individual shareholder John Marco Rasjid will exit Valuklik.
Rockstart Impact is an accelerator programme that focuses on developing countries in Southeast Asia.
Telekomunikasi Indonesia is the country's largest telecommunications company in the country.