- Asian stocks, U.S. futures regain footing after Fed rate shockEuropean Markets · January 28, 2022 · 2:38 AM UTC
Asian stocks recovered some of their steep losses from the previous session on Friday after U.S. markets limited further declines from hawkish U.S. Fed comments, supported by a firm economy and strong earnings at Apple Inc .
- Retail & ConsumerMondelez flags bigger supply chain hit to first quarter
- European MarketsDollar set for sparkling week as hike expectations surge
- Autos & TransportationBritishvolt to develop batteries for new Lotus electric sports car
- Autos & TransportationU.S. House panel to hold hearing on autonomous vehicles
- Aerospace & Defense3M hit with $110 million verdict in latest U.S. military earplug trial