BioNTech should be able to adapt its coronavirus vaccine relatively quickly in response to the Omicron variant, and the next few weeks will show how urgently an upgrade is needed, its CEO Ugur Sahin told the Reuters Next conference on Friday.
- Future of HealthUK study finds mRNA COVID-19 vaccines provide biggest booster impact
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsSpain's Hipra eyes EU use of COVID-19 vaccine, rivalling Novavax
- Future of HealthBayer's Nubeqa drug improves survival in prostate cancer trial
- Future of HealthNovavax says it could start making Omicron-specific vaccine in January
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsEU regulator begins rolling review of Valneva COVID-19 vaccine
- Healthcare & PharmaceuticalsGSK says tests indicate antibody drug works against Omicron