Retail & Consumer
- Amazon to open fashion store where algorithms suggest what to try onDisrupted · January 20, 2022 · 3:12 PM UTC
Amazon.com Inc's recipe for the department store of the future includes algorithmic recommendations and what one corporate director called "a magic closet" in the fitting room.
- Retail & ConsumerPrimark sees improving UK outlook after Omicron dented Christmas
- Retail & ConsumerBritain's Primark to cut 400 store management jobs
- Retail & ConsumerActivist investor, takeover talk heap pressure on Kohl's Corp
- Retail & ConsumerSpanish court dismisses Thermomix patenting case against Lidl