52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
TCL Proposes To Change Company Name
TCL Has Bought Back 1.9 Bln Yuan Worth Of Shares As Of Dec 31, 2019
TCL Conducts Share Buyback For 19.7 Mln Yuan On Dec 2
TCL Technology Group Corporation, formerly TCL Corporation, is a China-based company principally engaged in the manufacture and distribution of liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions (TVs) and intelligent terminals. The Company operates through three business segments. Product segment includes semiconductor display business, TCL multimedia electronics business, TCL communication technology business, household electrical appliance business, electronic business, commercial systems business and product and material business. Service segment consists of Internet application and service business and distribution and logistics service business. Venture Capital and Investment segment is mainly involved in real estate investment business.
TCL Tech Mansion
No.17 Huifeng San Road
Zhongkai High-Tech Development Zone
Dong Sheng Li
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Vice Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal appeals court on Thursday ordered a new trial in a long-running dispute over how much Chinese smartphone maker TCL Corp must pay for using without authorization Ericsson's 2G, 3G and 4G cellular technology.
* SAYS IT PLANS TO SELL STAKES IN UNITS FOR A COMBINED 4.76 BILLION YUAN ($691.84 million)
Chinese electronics maker TCL Corp on Thursday launched a high-end smartphone in the United States that it developed with Canada's BlackBerry Ltd, touting security and privacy features to distinguish it from other devices.
* SAYS ITS JOINT-STOCK UNIT LEYNEW PLANS TO BRING IN JD.COM AS STRATEGIC INVESTOR
* SAYS 2017 NET PROFIT UP 66.3 PERCENT Y/Y Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FlvXM5; https://bit.ly/2r3uzbH Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it completed issuance of 2018 commercial paper worth 2 billion yuan
* SAYS TO ISSUE 2.0 BILLION YUAN ($318.43 million) FIRST TRANCHE OF 2018 COMMERCIAL PAPER Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2HGYNcs Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2809 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS IT SEES Q1 NET PROFIT UP 52-74 PERCENT Y/Y FROM 447.8 MILLION YUAN ($71.27 million) YEAR AGO
* SAYS IT SEES LIMITED IMPACT FROM U.S. TARIFFS ON COMPANY'S TV BUSINESS
* SAYS IT AND THREE PARTNERS PLAN TO SET UP OVERSEAS BUYOUT FUND WORTH $75 MILLION, DOMESTIC BUYOUT FUND WORTH 201 MILLION YUAN ($31.80 million) Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2FZVtLO Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3205 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.