52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Huawei Culture Expects To Swing To Net Loss In 2018
Huawei Culture's General Manager Resigns After Company's Ownership Change
Huawei Culture's Shareholder To Sell 5 Pct Stake In The Company For 221.9 Mln Yuan
Dinglong Culture Co.,Ltd., formerly Huawei Culture Co., Ltd., is a China-based company, principally engaged in the manufacture of film and television plays, and the design, development, production and distribution of kinds of toys and game products. The Company provides smart toys, plastic toys, model toys, cartoon and other toys. The Company distributes its products in domestic market and to overseas markets.
Huawei Industrial Park, Yuting Road
Chenghua Industrial Area, Chenghai Dist.
Chief Financial Officer, Deputy General Manager
Deputy General Manager, Secretary of the Board, Director
Executive Deputy General Manager, Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Mobile phone retailers in some Asian countries are refusing to accept Huawei devices for trade-ins, as more consumers look to offload their device on worries Google suspending business with the Chinese firm will disrupt services.
* More consumers looking to trade in Huawei phones in Singapore
* SAYS IT ADJUSTS SHARE PRIVATE PLACEMENT PLAN, TO RAISE UP TO 1.025 BILLION YUAN ($163.11 million) TO FUND ONLINE AND TV DRAMA PROJECT Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Fx6P5g Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.2841 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
* SAYS IT GETS SECURITIES REGULATOR'S APPROVAL TO ISSUE UP TO 900 MILLION YUAN ($136.10 million) BONDS Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2B706S3 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6129 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it changes accounting policy based on accounting standards for business enterprises
* Sees FY 2017 net profit could raise up to 30 percent, or to be 303 million yuan to 393.9 million yuan, compared to net profit of FY 2016 (303 million yuan)
* Sees H1 2017 net profit to increase by 65 percent to 95 percent, or to be 146.5 million yuan to 173.1 million yuan
Huawei Culture Co Ltd * Says share trade to resume on August 1 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2vXzTz9 Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says it plans to raise up to 1.2 billion yuan ($176.65 million) in share private placement to fund TV and online drama project
* Says it plans to sell 30 percent stake in its tech unit to Hunan-based digital entertainment culture media company for 227.1 million yuan
* Says the co proposed to pay a cash dividend of 0.4 yuan for every 10 shares as the dividend payment plan for FY 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.