52 Week Range
As of on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Wanda Film Sees 9-Month Net Loss At 1.95-2.05 Bln Yuan
Wanda Film Swings To Net Loss Of 1.6 Bln Yuan In H1
Wanda Film Gets Regulatory Approval For Private Placement Of Shares
WANDA CINEMA LINE CO., LTD, formerly WANDA FILM HOLDING CO., LTD., is a China-based company principally engaged in the investment, construction, operation and management of cinemas. The Company is mainly engaged in the investment and construction of cinemas, film distribution, film screening and theater-related derivatives businesses, including the sale of goods and food and drinks, as well as advertising publishing. The Company operates its business in domestic and overseas markets.
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* SAYS JAN-FEB BOX OFFICE REVENUE UP 27.3 PERCENT Y/Y AT 2.16 BILLION YUAN ($341.11 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2tvkmt6 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3322 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS PRELIM 2017 NET PROFIT UP 10.2 PERCENT Y/Y AT 1.5 BILLION YUAN ($237.84 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2EVdlXT Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3067 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS JAN BOX OFFICE REVENUE DOWN 1.3 PERCENT Y/Y AT 820 MILLION YUAN ($129.69 million) Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2Ed8PPK Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.3230 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Dalian Wanda Group is selling a $1.24 billion stake in its listed film business to a pair of investors led by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd <BABA.N>, as the conglomerate looks to bring in strategic partners and raise new funds.
China's Dalian Wanda Group said on Monday it will sell a combined 12.77 percent stake in Wanda Film Holding Co Ltd to Alibaba Group Holdings Ltd and Cultural Investment Holdings Ltd for a total of 7.8 billion yuan ($1.24 billion).
* SAYS CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER AGREES TO SELL 60 MILLION SHARES IN THE COMPANY, REPRESENTING 5.11 PERCENT OF TOTAL ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL, TO CULTURAL INVESTMENT HOLDINGS' JV OR FUND
* SAYS LOCK-UP PERIOD FOR 714 MILLION SHARES TO END, TRADING TO START ON JAN 22 Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2mMx9BC Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* SAYS 2017 OPERATING INCOME UP 18 PERCENT Y/Y AT 13.2 BILLION YUAN ($2.02 billion)
* SAYS NOV BOX OFFICE REVENUE AT 490 MILLION YUAN ($74.06 million), JAN-NOV BOX OFFICE REVENUE UP 14.4 PERCENT Y/Y AT 7.7 BILLION YUAN Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2BLgC64 Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6163 Chinese yuan renminbi) (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom...
* Says Oct box office revenue at 750 million yuan ($113.11 million), Jan-Oct box office revenue up 15 percent y/y at 7.3 billion yuan
* Sees FY 2017 net profit could rise up to 20 percent, or to be 1.4 billion yuan to 1.6 billion yuan
Wanda Film Holding Co Ltd * Says Q3 net profit up 10.4 percent y/y * Says 9-month net profit up 10.3 percent y/y Source text in Chinese: http://bit.ly/2xxrNgY Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.