52 Week Range
As of on the Korea Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Shinsegae Says May Revenue Down 9.7%
Shinsegae Q1 Operating Profit Falls 2.9% Y/Y To 110 Billion Won
Shinsegae Inc Says Its Total Nov Sales Down 0.5 Percent Y/Y
Shinsegae Inc is a Korea-based company mainly engaged in the operation of department stores. The Company operates its business through seven segments. The Department Store segment is involved in the operation of department stores.The Fashion and Lifestyle, Cosmetics Manufacturing and Wholesale and Retail segment is engaged in manufacturing and sales of fashion clothing and cosmetics, direct import of overseas apparel brands, and overseas distribution of domestic apparel brands. The Duty Free Shop segment is engaged in the operation of duty free shops. The Real Estate and Passenger Terminal Business segment engages in the provision of real estate leasing services and operation of express bus terminals. The Tourist Hotel segment involves in the operation of hotel under the name of JW Marriott Hotel Seoul. The Furniture Retailing segment engages in the retail of furniture. The E-commerce Business segment sells products such as clothing and cosmetics through a site called Shinsegae Mall.
Retail (Department & Discount)
Shinsegae Dept. Store
63, Sogong-ro, Jung-gu
Myeong Hui Lee
Chairman of the Management Board
Jeong Ho Cha
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Jeong Sik Kim
Executive Vice President - Administration Department, Director
Yu Gyeong Jung
Executive Vice President
Gwang Hu Goh
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South Korea's SK Telecom, retailer Shinsegae Group and private equity firm MBK Partners were among those that entered non-binding, preliminary bids for the sale of eBay Inc's South Korean business, the telecom company and two sources with knowledge of the matter said on...
The Korea Fair Trade Commission (KFTC) on Wednesday approved South Korean retailer Shinsegae's takeover of the SK Wyverns baseball team from SK Telecom, Yonhap news agency https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20210303002300320?section=sports/sports reported.
At a glitzy Chanel boutique in downtown Seoul, Kim Soo-yeon joined dozens of others in festive shorts and flare dresses, her eyes out for a clutch purse she had coveted for weeks during the coronavirus pandemic.
EBay Inc <EBAY.O> is looking to sell its South Korean unit, which includes Gmarket, one of the largest online marketplaces in the country, in a deal that could fetch nearly $5 billion, a Seoul-based newspaper reported on Tuesday.
SoftBank's Vision Fund is investing an additional $2 billion in South Korea's top e-commerce firm Coupang, the retailer said on Tuesday, as the loss-making startup seeks to cement its market dominance.
SoftBank Group Corp's Vision Fund is investing $2 billion in South Korea's top e-commerce firm Coupang, the retailer said on Tuesday, as the loss-making startup girds for battle against rivals backed by the country's cash-rich chaebol.
* KOSPI index falls, foreigners sell * Korean won gains against dollar * South Korean bond yields up SEOUL, Nov 15 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index slipped on Thursday, as overnight losses on Wall Street and worries...
Round-up of South Korean financial markets:
* KOSPI index rises, foreigners buy * Korean won inches up against U.S. dollar * South Korea bond yields up SEOUL, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index and the won rose on Thursday, tracking gains on Wall Street...
* KOSPI index rises, foreigners buy * Korean won gains versus U.S. dollar * South Korea bond yields steady Aug 28 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index advanced on Tuesday, tracking Wall Street over U.S.-Mexico trade optimism...
Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index advanced on Thursday, tracking Chinese markets, even though fresh U.S.-China tariffs weighed on the market. The Korean won fell in line with the Chinese yuan, while bond yields rose slightly.
* KOSPI index rises, foreigners buy * Korean won inches down vs U.S. dollar * South Korea bond yields down SEOUL, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Round-up of South Korean financial markets: ** South Korea's KOSPI stock index rose on Thursday as investors hoped for a good outcome after...
South Korea's Cosmax Inc <192820.KS>, the world's biggest cosmetics manufacturer, rejected buyout offers from two large local conglomerates in the past year and has no interest in selling as it expects continued revenue growth propelled by Asian demand, its chairman and...
* Retailers cut hours after S.Korea reduces maximum work week
President Moon Jae-in wants South Koreans to work less and earn more – and to achieve that his government has hiked the minimum wage and slashed the maximum length of the working week. But Heo Jeong, who serves barley tea samples at a Lotte Mart store in Seoul, says she...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.